- Zero flour,
- Nothing with more than 19 grams of sugar,
- Three days of drinking 64 ounces of water, at least 48 ounces on the other four days,
- Ten minutes of mindfulness on five nights,
- and this is my third post of the week
|Field of Hope by Road Fun via Flickr|
For the next seven days, here's what I will do:
- Continue with no flour - I feel good and my blood sugar is starting to go back down again, so why not?
- Continue with less than 20 grams of sugar - again, I feel great and my diabetes seems happy, too,
- Seven hours of sleep at least four nights - I'd like to see what the extra sleep will do for my diabetes and my outlook on life in general,
- Ten minutes of mindfulness at least five days (not nights) - being present is great for keeping me away from both doom and gloom thinking AND dark negativity,
- Post at least three times this week - by knowing that I have to report my progress here, I'm far more likely to follow through on my commitment.
OK, what will you work on this week to improve your health?