What I did today

I didn't do a lot today, mostly because I had a terrible headache that left me curled up on the bed praying for relief. I don't get those kind of headaches, ever, but my husband does, so he knew just what I needed (decongestant, a big glass of water, and some sleep), thank goodness.

What I did do today:
  • Washed and put away three loads of laundry
  • Dropped off huge pile of clothes at cleaners to be laundered and pressed
  • Submitted Statement of Interest for Junior League leadership opportunities in the upcoming year
  • Talked to my mom (always do, every day)
  • Thanked my husband for his 20 years of service to our country and the sacrifices he made on our behalf
I hope each of you found time today to thank a vet for their service and shake their hand. If you didn't, don't worry - our gratitude doesn't have to be limited to a single day each year, so feel free to thank someone tomorrow. Or the next day. Just do it.

Comments

Popular Posts