Something I want

I am in love with this belt from Eloquii, a new plus size clothing line from The Limited. Of course it's only online - why would fat girls want to go to a store to see and touch clothes before buying them? - but I've already purchased three items from their site and I was so pleased with all of them that I'm thinking of going back for more. Possibly starting with this belt.

Who is this person and why is she thinking about putting a skinny belt around this huge stomach? Got me, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

I'm also sort of in love with this as well, and I've never even thought about buying a leather jacket before. Do you suppose this could be the female version of the mid-life crisis? At least it's not an embarrassingly bright red sports car, right?



Comments

Popular Posts