A messy desk leads to a messy mind



This is a picture of my desk, taken just minutes ago. I abhor clutter and disorganization and this situation has me absolutely crazed. Not crazed enough to do anything about it, mind you, but still.









Today has been such a long day and it's not even 5:00 pm yet. Work is tough. My Pug isn't feeling well and had to go to the vet (see picture of sick pug leaning on TCB on the couch).


I know that tomorrow will be better and that the answer to all of these things does not lie in eating my way through the discomfort, but it really is tempting. Instead, once I get home I'll take a moment to listen to my breathing, feeling the chaos inside me, and waiting quietly for the wisdom that today's experiences has to give if only I can listen.

Comments

Popular Posts