Um, OK, it's possible I've had too much caffeine this afternoon...but I DID win an award! The lovely Alexandra at Adventures of a DONE Girl Named Alex has bestowed upon me the coveted "Creative Writer" Blogger Award. *insert thunderous applause here* The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
And I nominate the following bloggers:
1. Gingersnapper at Gingersnapping
2. Shauna at The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
3. Jenn at Fantastically Blonde
4. Trish at Scale Whore
5. JuJu at The Skinny Daily Post
6. Denise at The Sutton Four
7. Molly Marie at Molly Marie Gets Healthy
Here are some lies and one truth. Can you guess what's true?
1. I used to work at Disneyland
2. I had dual Italian and American citizenship until I was 25
3. I am allergic to chocolate
4. I was arrested for participating in a political rally to convince Victoria's Secret to carry plus sizes
5. I was an intern for the Governor of California
6. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Vanilla
7. Growing up, my fondest wish was to be a sportscaster