Wednesday, February 06, 2008

*Tap, tap, tap*

That sound that you hear is my impatient toe meeting the floor under my desk as I wait to hear from the Escrow people that I can go and pick up the keys and garage door controllers for my new house. I know I shouldn't be surprised that my "definitely Monday, Tuesday at the latest" assurances have not been met - these are the same people who were four months late with my close of Escrow date, too - still, it's frustrating.

In the meantime, it's sunny here for a change, I have my ultra-cute baby cable knit skirt and crisp, white wrap blouse on, so Life is good.

3 comments:

David said...

congrats on the new place.

escrow is another word for purgatory

Gingernut said...

Yay! Hope you get the keys v soon, you must be SO ready to move in and make it your own.

Glad the work has calmed down again, and hurrah for cute skirts :)

Sarah xx

Mae said...

That skirt is so cute! I really like it. :)