Just a quickie

Tuesday morning. I just realized that I hadn't updated since Thursday (shame!), so I'm popping in just for a second to remedy that.

TCB is home and we spent Sunday and Monday together. He loved the watch that I bought him for Christmas, so that's good. We had a nice time and I'm so glad he's home.

Alcott got himself on restriction, so we didn't do anything for our two year "anniversary" (I first met him on New Year's Eve 2004). If he can manage to keep himself on the straight and narrow until the weekend, I hope we'll be able to do something fun.

I walked yesterday and I walked this morning. Not hard or fast, but I walked. This really and truly is about my health, not weight. I'm not messing with my eating at all and I'm not weighing. A little yoga, a little walking, and perhaps a little water aerobics, that's all.

OK, off to get ready for work.

Comments

I was hoping your were just having a good time with TCB instead of writing!
I was hoping your were just having a good time with TCB instead of writing!

Popular Posts