NaBloPoMo, Day 17 - Today is a wonderful day

Friday morning. I don't know exactly why, but I'm feeling super-d-duper today. Perhaps it was the fact that I woke up a little early and decided to lie in and just revel in the warmth and happiness of my cozy bed in my cozy room. Or it could be that I'll be seeing the kids (Alcott's siblings) tonight for a high school football playoff game. Or just because it's another day and I'm still here and that's a good thing when you think about it.

Alrighty, I'm starting to run out of interesting Top Five lists, so today you're getting the Top Five Hello Kitty Items in My Office:

1. String of lights (goes all the way across the bottom of my upper cabinets across my wall - very lovely)

2. Computer mouse (makes it seem much friendlier)

3. Pop Tarts (yes, they're on display in my bookcase)

4. Big stuffed animal/backpack (no, I never wear it, that's why it's on display in the bookcase)

5. Hawaiian Hula Girl Hello Kitty stuffed animal (brought back from Hawaii for me by one of my team members - yay!)

Seriously, people, if not for me then for your own sakes - give me some ideas for new material!

Comments

Diddums said…
I'm another NaBloPoMo poster! I have what I think is a Hello Kitty desktop picture... It's quite bright. Topics - I was determined not to do memes and quizzes etc, but saw a couple I couldn't resist. Hopefully will be going back to something else on my next try.

My blog:
http://www.blogigo.co.uk/diddums

Popular Posts