Movie recommendation

Saturday night. If you have teenagers who are putting athletics first and academics last, go and see Coach Carter. If you want to believe that there are still good, hard-working kids out there who just need to be challenged to prove what they're made of, go and see Coach Carter. If you loved Stand and Deliver and To Sir, With Love, go and see Coach Carter. Finally, if you're struggling with what to do to motivate a teenager for whom you are responsible to work as hard in school as he does in the gym and on the field, do as I did and go to see Coach Carter.

I won't ruin the film for you, but I will say that I have given myself a writing assignment as a result of what I watched tonight. You will understand what I mean when you've seen the movie.

Comments

Popular Posts