Tired, but still here

Tuesday night. Last night I went for an hour long walk (3.5 miles) and it felt good. This morning, I got up and did half an hour of Leslie Sans0ne's Walk and Kick Workout (walking and kick boxing - sort of fun). These are the first instances of formal, planned activity in several weeks. I don't know exactly what's happened to me, but I know it's related to the time changing (I can't walk when I get home unless I want to walk in the dark, and I'm not always comfortable walking in my neighborhood in the dark) and to my Voices for Children classes every Tuesday and Thursday night. By the time I get home, I'm so tired that I just want to fall asleep and I just don't do the whole "get up at 5am and exercise" thing. In any case, it's a serious miracle that I haven't blimped up 10 pounds while not exercising, a fact which I can only attribute to my strict adherence to my healthy prepared meals. That said, however, their website was hosed on Friday night, so I couldn't order anything for Sunday night's delivery (I found this out after their 5pm Friday end of business) and I'm "winging it" for three days. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. It has not been a good thing, neither today nor yesterday. Chocolate chip cookies and pepperoni pizza have been eaten. They've been enjoyed, too, but they've been eaten. It is for that reason that I got my butt out and walked last night and aerobicized this morning. It is also the reason I will get up tomorrow and do Leslie's Walk and Jog half hour workout. Lack of exercise while strictly following a 1500 calorie meal plan with perfect nutritional balance = consistent weight loss. Lack of exercise while eating anything that strikes my fancy (or close to it) = weight gain and no clothes to wear (as I've just given away everything that's too big). I don't want to play anymore!!!

Have I mentioned that I'm hormonal right now? (That obvious, huh?)

Comments

Popular Posts