I want

Monday night.

I want...

* a Saab 9-3 or a BMW 325i
* a manicure, pedicure, massage...aw, heck, let's just do a day at a spa!
* to be like Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly
* a vacation
* peace on Earth and goodwill among men
* to know what Victoria's Secret is
* a cat that loves to be held and cuddled (d'ya hear that, ingrates???)
* to sleep on nothing less than 500 thread count sheets
* Kate Spade Barbie
* my Grandma back (I still miss her after 15 years)
* to be able to play a sport, any sport, well
* friends who live within 100 miles of here
* a house straight out of the Restoration Hardware catalog
* to see every state in the United States
* the body of a 22 year old combined with the wisdom of a 37 year old
* a child of my own
* straight teeth and liposuction for my inner thighs and stomach
* a really awesome obituary for me a very long time away in the future

What do I really want? To love and be loved, of course. What else is there?

Comments

Popular Posts