Every day I write the book

Thursday afternoon. OK, so I had a kind of epiphany while I was replying to one of the very kind commenters from yesterday's post, and I'm sure you're all going to wonder what is so amazing about this, but here it is: No matter how much work I do on myself, internally and externally, it's always going to be a daily struggle and a lifetime of making the right choices...there is no "destination" where I can stop this, it's just a never-ending journey. This is both a relief (because I've been wondering and worrying about how hard things seem to be lately) and terrifying, all at the same time. Every day, every meal, every second, I will be deciding, over and over again, what is more important to me - my health and the active lifestyle that I want so badly or food and inactivity. I feel strangely liberated by that thought, honestly, so I just had to share.

Comments

Popular Posts