Get your Immediate Challenge tshirts here!

Thursday evening. It's a bonafide phenomenon, folks! Yvonne's determination has motivated three more people to take on her challenge - Shannin, Taylore, and me. I'll keep updating here with my progress. So far, so good. I'm less than three hours away from putting another day on the books and that will make three days of abstinence (from overeating) for me. It's amazing how putting my eating back together makes me feel better in almost every area of my life. My outlook on Life in general is improved, as is my self esteem. Someone remind me why I don't do this all the time?

Another long, fascinating day at work. Not so many meetings but those that were on the schedule were doozies. I know it's all part of my job, but I wish that someone would declare a moratorium on meetings for a day or even a week. Heck, after a week of increased productivity, perhaps we'd never have another one ever! A girl can dream, right?

Days of abstinence: 2.8
Days left until May 1: 8

Comments

Popular Posts