Never an original thought

Tuesday afternoon. I first saw this on Sheila's site and found it interesting, so I'm "borrowing" it.

FIRSTS
First job: sales associate on Main Street USA at Disneyland
First screen name: RDRLOVER (on AOL)
First self purchased CD: I'm answering for my first music purchase, which was a vinyl album, because I'm really old. I purchased "Shaun Cassidy", the self named first album, in 1977. I was 10 years old, so cut me some slack!!!
First piercing/tattoo: No tattoo, and my ears were pierced in 1977
First true love: Russ
First enemy: The mean girl in first grade that kept following my cousin and I home from school and made us cry.

LASTS
Last big car ride: Drove from TriCities airport (TN) to Sweetwater (TN) to Pennington Gap (VA) on Christmas Day.
Last kiss: About 5:15am, December 29th, just before Chris had to leave me at the airport
Last library book checked out: Oh my gosh, I can't even remember. It would have been in college, because I always buy anything I'm reading for pleasure.
Last movie seen: "Life or Something Like It" with Angelina Jolie, on DVD.
Last beverage drank: Water.
Last food consumed: Cheetos
Last phone call: Cell phone call from Chris on his way to work this morning
Last CD played: "Up" by Shania Twain
Last annoyance: how much it sucks that the Ladies' room is downstairs and I'm upstairs
Last pop drank: caffeine free diet Coke with lunch
Last ice cream eaten: I can't remember. It's been a really long time
Last time scolded: Chris scolded me just this morning for not calling him earlier in the morning to wake him up.
Last shirt worn: I'm wearing a black, white, and tan checked button-down shirt right now

I....
I AM: strong
I WANT: someone to find a magical "cure" for obesity
I HAVE: no idea what is in the drawers in my kitchen
I WISH: I had enough money to hire a housekeeper, personal chef, accountant, and personal trainer
I HATE: ignorant people. I also hate that bad things seem to happen to good people more often than bad ones
I FEAR: death
I HEAR: more than I ought to
I SEARCH: for high heeled shoes that don't make my feet hurt after 10 minutes of wearing
I WONDER: if I'll ever be truly happy with myself
I REGRET: not keeping up with my friends, even as I was going through my divorce
I LOVE: lazy Saturday mornings, when the entire weekend is still spread out before me
I ALWAYS: lock the doors
I AM NOT: good at finishing what I start
I DANCE: with abandon
I SING: in the car, without any sort of shame
I CRY: easily

YES or NO:
YOU KEEP A DIARY: Well, yes, if you count this site!
YOU LIKE TO COOK: I actually LIKE to, it's just that I have to have a recipe
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: Yes

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: Yes
WANT TO GET MARRIED: Yes
GET MOTION SICKNESS: Yes, especially on long car rides
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: Not in my wildest dreams!
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Mousie brown with blonde and copper highlights
EYE COLOR: Sort of a blue-y gray color
BIRTHPLACE: Southern California

FAVORITES
NUMBER: 3
COLOR: Royal blue
DAY: Thursday
MONTH: October
SONG(S): "Somebody's Baby" by Andru Donalds (it's on the "Good Will Hunting" soundtrack)
SEASON: Fall
DRINK: Margarita, blended, with salt

PREFERENCES
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: Hmmm. Tough decision, but I'm going to go with Make Out because you can incorporate cuddling
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: Chocolate milk
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: Milk
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Chocolate. What's the point with Vanilla anyway? There's no flavor to it

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? No
HELPED SOMEONE? I let someone get ahead of me in line at the grocery store last night. Does that count?
BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yup, several things including my lunch
GOTTEN SICK? No
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No
SAID 'i love you'?: Yes, to Chris
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No, although I wrote a little note on the tag for a gift I gave at work today
TALKED TO AN EX?: No
MISSED AN EX?: No
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: Not a paper journal, no
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Yes, if you count work related discussions
MISSED SOMEONE? I miss Chris every single day
HUGGED SOMEONE? Yup, the person I gave the gift to
MADE A GIRL MOAN? Um, no

Comments

Popular Posts