Sunday night. Have you ever wondered which of the many steps you have taken in your past brought you to where you are now??? That's how I feel about the situation with C. I have no right to expect that I would have a man as decent, kind, loving, wonderful, and TOTALLY HOT as he is in my life and yet there he is, standing there, loving me. Yes, dear readers, you read that correctly...he loves me. And I him. I know that many people in my life (and probably his, too, for that matter) will not understand and I'm OK with that. At this point, I know that what is in our hearts is honest, pure, and right and if people don't accept that, too bad. You just don't get the opportunity of a lifetime twice, and I'm holding on to this one for dear life.

By the way, telling S (Navy penpal) about C and I was much easier than I'd expected. He was actually very, very sweet about it, told me he was glad that I'd met someone and that as long as C treated me well and made me happy, that he was happy for us. I've said it before and I'll say it again, S is a pretty incredible kid. Fortunately, I know that, once he gets home, there are going to be girls his own age crawling all over him and, at his age, that's what he's supposed to be doing.

Saturday's exercise: 30 minutes of walking/jogging
Sunday's exercise: None
Weeks to 2004 LA Marathon: 42

Comments

Popular Posts